Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Easter to Pentecost 2010.

AFTER EASTER 2010, April 4 to PENTECOST, MAY 23, 2010.

Monday, April 5. Ps. 88. Every morning I pray to you.

Thank you for this day! For everyone and everything in it! For all that comes to pass this day, thank you!

Tuesday. Ps. 89. The heavens sing of the wonderful things you do.

Some sun, some rain. Lunch out. Lamp, clock, bookcase. Reading. Planning a photo shoot. Emails. Powell’s book store. Dinner. All good.

Wednesday. Ps. 90. Teach us how short our life is, so that we may become wise.

I want to be wise, all day, every day, into eternity! Solomon asked for that blessings, and so do I.

Thursday. Ps. 91. Whoever goes to the Lord for safety remains under His protection…God will put his angels in charge of you, to protect you wherever you go.

I have indeed felt protected all my life!

Friday. Ps. 92. How deep are your thoughts!

Who can know the mind of God? Thought creates. All creation is God’s thought, and do we know the breadth or depth of that? Oh, no, not at all.

Saturday. Ps. 93. Adapted.

The Lord is Mother of all.
She is clothed with majesty and strength.
The earth is set firmly in place and cannot be moved.
Your throne, O Mother, has been firm from the beginning.
You existed before time began.

The ocean depths raise their voice.
They raise their voice and roar.
She rules supreme in heaven, greater than the roar of the ocean,
More powerful than the waves of the sea,
More gentle than the flight of birds or butterflies.
Your Names are eternal, Mother,
And your Temple is holy indeed, forever and ever.

Sunday, April 12th, my BIRTHDAY! Ps. 94. How happy is the person you instruct.

ME!

Monday. Ps. 95. She is our God. We are the people she cares for.

Care for Claire Zandoli, as you do for all life, even though we do not understand.

Tuesday. Ps. 96. Sing a new song unto the Lord.

Because new things happen every day, there is always a new song possible.

Wednesday. Ps. 97. God rules with righteousness and justice.

Sometimes it doesn’t seem that way, but I am confident that there is total justice in the Universe. Claire woke up. Christina the Tornado went back to Colorado.

Thursday: Ps. 98. Sing a new song unto the Lord!

Friday. Ps. 99. The Lord is king and the people tremble.

Fear is the motivator for many to honor the rules of God, as they have been given to us. Unfortunately.

Saturday. Ps. 100. Sing to the Lord, all the world!

I thought the letter from Hans Kung to the bishops would be front page news, like the volcanic eruption in Iceland. Not so. But my heart is singing! There will be justice everywhere.

Sunday, April 18. Ps. 101. My song is about loyalty and justice, and I sing it to you, O Lord.


Monday. Ps. 102. I am like a lonely bird on a housetop.

Feels just like that sometimes.

Tuesday. Ps. 103. He fills my life with good things, so that I stay young and strong like an eagle.

Feels like that too!

Wednesday. Ps. 104. You cover yourself with light. LIGHT!

Thursday. Ps. 105. The history of Israel in short.

Friday. Ps. 106. Give thanks to the Lord, because he is good; his love is eternal.

This is another very long psalm rehearsing the history of Israel.

Saturday. Ps. 107. His love is eternal. Repeat these words.

Knowing the constant love of the Creator for all of Creation is fundamental faith that gives one confidence that everything really IS good, just as it is. Maybe that’s why I love photography, as it captures just what is, in light, which is the Creator manifest.

Sunday. Ps. 108. Wake up, my Soul! I will wake up the sun!

I got up early today to see a gorgeous sunrise! All the sky was aflame. But first I did self-Reiki, trying to take IN the pollen (which makes me sneeze) as points of creation and Creator. I think it helped!

Monday. Ps. 109. God, don’t remain silent.

Talk to me! I will listen as best I can, knowing you speak through nature, and from the mouths of others, in books, through TV, and in a small voice within my heart.

Tuesday. Ps. 110. On the day you fight your enemies, your people will volunteer.

If they are not volunteering, are they NOT my people then? Or is the cause not worthy enough? Or are they just distracted by other objectives and issues in their lives? It’s a matter of priorities one way or another.

Wednesday. Ps 111. The way to become wise is to have reverence for the Lord, the Creator.

Thursday. Ps. 112. Happy is the person who has reverence for the Lord, who takes pleasure in obeying his commands. The good person’s children will be powerful in the land; his descendents will be blessed…Light shines in the darkness for good people, for those who are merciful, kind, and just…She is not afraid of receiving bad news; her faith is strong and she trusts in the Lord. She is not worried or afraid.

May it be so!

Friday. Ps. 113. From east to west, the Lord rules over all nations.

Saturday. Ps. 114. Tremble, Earth, at the Lord’s will.

Tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, floods and droughts, oil spills, and all disasters, happen on the earth, part of the “stuff” we are all made of, totally recyclable. Humans are adaptable, but surely not in control.

Sunday. Ps. 115. The Lord will bless…all the priests of God.

But I think he will have hard things to say to the bad shepherds.

Monday. Ps. 116. He hears me! He listens to me!

We have a running conversation. Sometimes He listens. Sometimes I listen. Sometimes we both just listen.

Tuesday. Ps. 117. Praise the Lord Creator, all nations!

If we had that respect and joy in our creation, so much would come round right.

Wednesday. Ps. 118. The Creator’s love is eternal.

We feel that love every day, as we continue to BE.

Thursday. Ps. 119. (a really long one!) Open my eyes so that I may see the truth.

Truth and wisdom are the best gifts. This is my year of “truth” even including photographic evidence. I cut my losses in camera equipment. Truth is sometimes hard to accept, but basic to going forward.

Friday. Ps. 120. I called to the Lord and he answered me.

Sometimes he answers in ways other than I expected. But he does answer.

Saturday. Ps. 121. He will protect you as you come and go, now and forever.

Knowing that gives me confidence every day as I travel about.

Sunday. Ps. 122. Now we are here, in the Lord’s house.

We are here in the Lord’s house every day.

Monday. Ps. 123. We (women) look to you, Lord. We have been scorned too long by oppressors.

I wonder how long before I can stay at a Mass without being in righteous anger?

Tuesday. Ps. 124. Our help comes from the Lord Herself.

Wednesday. Ps. 125. Peace be with Israel!

Israel is trying to do a good thing for its people, but the side effects are unwanted by others. I am having the same problem, trying to do “good” to my extended family. Monica has told me to butt out, and John ignores my offers, and Pat is reluctant to even have me visit. So I guess I have been blind to what is really wanted, which is not “good advice” or my involvement or questions.

Thursday. Ps. 126. It was like a dream! Life is like a dream.

Friday. Ps. 127. The Lord provides for those he loves while they are asleep. Yes, He does!

Saturday. Ps 128. Your work will provide for your needs; you will be happy and prosperous.

Sunday. Ps. 129. Ever since I was young, my enemies have persecuted me cruelly.

The line is ingrained in the thinking of so many people (the Church, the Jews, the Blacks, minorities of all kinds), they fail to see the truth of this day. May my eyes be open to today’s TRUTH.

Monday. Ps. 130. …More eagerly than watchmen awaiting the dawn.

I watched the sun rise this morning, apricot sky.

Tuesday. Ps. 131. I am not concerned with great matters…so my heart is quiet within me.

There are no GREAT matters, only zillions of very small ones, some of which I can influence.

Wednesday. Ps. 132. May your priests do always what is right.

That has been a problem, but truly may they do what is right.

Thursday. Ps. 133. How pleasant for God’s people to live together in harmony.

May we all be God’s people living together in harmony!

Friday. Ps. 134. Those who serve in God’s temple at night, raise your hands in prayer.

When I awaken, I pray in the night for everyone on my “list” and others I don’t even know. May they all be in optimum health and happy. Those is having the best of all there is.

Saturday. Ps. 135. Our good God does whatever he wishes, on heaven and on earth.

Right perspective makes everything appear good, as it is.

Sunday. Ps. 136. His love is eternal.

Today is Pentecost. The Spirit comes upon everyone and shapes what she wants to BE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home